Diversity is critical to the way we do business at Wyndham Destinations. By fostering an environment in which a wide range of opinions, ideas, and perspectives are valued, we are better able to bring a broad range of travel experiences to our partners and guests.
The Supplier Diversity team at Wyndham Destinations helps bring a rich diversity of voices and businesses to our Company. They accomplish this mission by ensuring that minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned businesses and other diverse suppliers are given maximum practical opportunity to participate in our supply chain.
Our Supplier Diversity Program recognizes the following as diverse-owned suppliers:
- Minority-owned businesses (African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American)
- Woman-owned businesses
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered businesses
- Veteran, Disabled Veteran and Disabled-owned businesses
Please click here to register a supplier and inform us of your supplier diversity designation.
Potential Business Opportunities for Diverse Suppliers
Products and Services:
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Commercial Print
- Operating Supplies & Equipment
- Houseware & Kitchenware
- Security Services
- Energy Management
- Waste Oil Removal
- Vent Hood Cleaning
- MRO Manufacturers
- Deep Cleaning Companies
- General Contractors
- Landscaping and Snow Removal
- Fabrics and Artwork
- Upholstered Seating
- Carpet Manufacturers
- Domestic Case Goods Manufacturers
- Commercial Roofing
- Window Treatments
Wyndham Destinations recognizes various third-party public and private sector certifications. If you are a certified diverse supplier offering any of the above products or services and would like to be considered as a supplier, please click here to register as a potential supplier and send an email with your capability statement to email@example.com.
Please include the following:
- A brief overview of your product and/or service offering
- The value added of your proposed offering
- Your annual revenue for the last three years
- Your top three clients
If you are a prime supplier to Wyndham Destinations and have been asked to report your Tier 2 diverse spend please log into your supplier portal to provide your Tier 2 reports.
Wyndham Destinations is looking to obtain the following from your company:
- Direct tier-two diverse supplier spend: Your Company’s spend with certified diverse suppliers as a direct result of Wyndham Destinations Corporation or any of its units' business with your company.
- Indirect tier-two diverse supplier spend: Your company's spend with certified diverse suppliers as an indirect result of Wyndham Destinations Corporation or any of its units' business with your company (i.e., janitorial services/supplies, landscaping services, office supplies, etc.) based on a percentage of our business with you as compared to your overall sales revenue.