Vacation Sales Consultant - Big Bear, CA
What you’ll do
Wyndham Destinations continues to celebrate career-minded, diverse professionals. We intend to attract personalities that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment. Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class vacations. We are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all while maintaining integrity.
The Opportunity with Wyndham Destinations:
- Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective owners
- Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No Cold Calling: All leads are pre-qualified and provided by the company
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
Benefits and Compensation:
- An excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID SALES TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- Can you see yourself making $80,000, or over $150,000? With an uncapped commission plan, the sky’s the limit!
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
- Sales professionals with Wyndham work an average of 35-40 hours each week
- Consistent Schedule with consecutive days off each week
Skills and Abilities:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handle Rejection well
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
• Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
• High School Diploma or GED required and must be at least 18 years of age to apply
• Must have a current/active CA Real Estate License or willing to obtain one within 6 months
Experience in these positions/industries a plus: Realtor, loan agent, broker, real estate, mortgage broker, DRE, CAR, hotel, resort, hospitality, customer service, account management, sales, business development, server, restaurant, tourism, timeshare, sales agent, property management, vacation ownership sales, account manager, auto, automobile, RV, jewelry, restaurant, business development, actor, escrow, timeshare, vacation ownership, in-house sales agent, front line sales agent, vacation counselor.