Senior Manager of Frontline Sales - New Orleans
What you’ll do
Happiness is the easiest thing in the world to sell...
Come earn what you are worth and own the future you deserve!
Wyndham Destinations in New Orleans, is looking for outstanding Sr Sales Manager to lead a team (new owner line) that can exceed sales goals by selling our vacation ownership product!
Senior Sales Manager Position Summary:
The ideal candidate will have the ability to attract, train, and manage a team of Managers and Sales Associates to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity. Coach and counsel team members to improve skills and address performance. The ideal leader has vision, charisma, integrity, emotional intelligence, an inspiring delivery and character.
- Create a culture of engaged associates where they recognize success, have fun, and foster a positive environment.
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provides a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Have the ability to build trust, be innovative, have a forward thinking philosophy, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to inspire the team by setting clear goals and expectations.
- Sense of Urgency: Approaches work with a bias action. Energetically and enthusiastically defines and takes next steps.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Recruit individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process establish by the Company.
- Develop others: Regularly provides feedback and coaching. Provides training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Takeover to close the sale.
We have been rated one of the Top Hospitality Companies in the World and a Fortune Magazine "Most Admired Companies", we invite you to learn more about our record breaking success, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities! This is a full-time position with benefits!
Receive excellent benefits including medical, vacation, 401k and much more! Enjoy the reputation of representing a Fortune Magazine "Most Admired" Company!
Please send all applications and resumes to Julie Helmstetter (Site Recruiter)
- Minimum 1 year Vacation Ownership experience – Preferred
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills in dealing with new clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and group environment.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
Please submit all resumes to Julie.Helmstetter@wyn.com