Seasonal Laundry Driver- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
What you’ll do
Here at Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we believe in more than just putting the world on vacation… we believe in our associates. Our team at Hatteras Realty is dedicated to team-work, growth and pride in what we do. If you have a great attitude, take pride in your work and want to join the best team in the Outer Banks, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for a Part Time, Seasonal Laundry Driver in Avon, NC. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a team-work spirit. The Laundry Driver will be responsible for the overall operation of the laundry facility and will ensure that there is an adequate supply of linens washed and folded in order to meet the supply demand of the lodging operation. Some key highlights of this position are:
- Read and understand laundry loading /packing labels - package linens for delivery.
- Deliver & pick-up laundry to and from rental homes.
- Load and unload linen delivery vehicles.
- Perform small maintenance tasks on vacuum cleaners – replacements of belts, brush rolls, hoses, filters, etc. (including removing vacuum cleaners from rental homes, repairing vacuum cleaners at the office location and delivering vacuum cleaners back to rental homes.)
- Fulfill laundry runner duties as required (delivering/picking up miscellaneous linens, cleaning supplies, small kitchen appliances such as coffee makers, toasters, blenders, etc.)
- Operate laundry equipment/machinery used for washing, drying, folding and wrapping of linens.
- Inspect linens to ensure maintenance of quality and cleanliness standards.
- Clean and maintain laundry room/facility. Clean dryer filters as required. Dispose of garbage. Clean dust from washers and dryers.
- Perform property housekeeping duties (cleaning, dusting, moping, vacuuming, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous housekeeping or laundry experience preferred.