Seasonal Housekeeping Inspector- Hatteras Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
What you’ll do
Here at Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we believe in more than just putting the world on vacation… we believe in our associates. Our team at Hatteras Realty is dedicated to team-work, growth and pride in what we do. If you have a great attitude, take pride in your work and want to join the best team in the Outer Banks, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking applicants for Seasonal Housekeeping Inspectors in Avon, NC. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and a team-work spirit. The goal of our Housekeeping Inspectors is conduct examination of property units in accordance with approved housekeeping check-lists to ensure the property units meet Wyndham Worldwide standards for cleanliness. Some key highlights of this position are:
- Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals. Informs Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor if unit does not meet cleanliness standard and if housekeeper or housekeeping vendor needs to return to complete the service.
- Perform daily departure inspections; inform the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor when departure units become available.
- Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies etc.
- Check carry-over units for thermostat settings, lights off, doors and windows locked. Strip unit of garbage and linens.
- Record and repair all maintenance deficiencies.
- Ensure that building entry doors are secured (closed/locked) and that laundry chutes are locked.
- Inspect condition of linens and verify linen count. Report dirty linen that needs to be picked up to the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor. Inspect linen rooms and carts for cleanliness.
- Perform Housekeeping duties as required during off-season and/or when business necessitates additional assistance in cleaning units.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion and commitment for guest services and highest quality of cleanliness.
- Reliable transportation.
- Weekend and holiday availability.