Resort Manager - Golden Beach
What you’ll do
With water front location overlooking the Pumicestone Passage in Caloundra, Ramada Golden Beach, part of Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific, is the perfect accommodation choice for a Sunshine Coast holiday or weekend getaway.
We are currently looking for an experienced Hospitality Professional to lead the team as the
We are currently looking for a passionate customer service focused individual to manage this property. This role is a hands on position ideal for a hospitality professional who has proven operational knowledge and experience as well as the ability to effectively interact with and service guests.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years hotel experience in a management position
- Degree qualified in related field
- Experience in strata title management and body corporates
- Ability to create personalised and memorable experiences for our guests
- Ability to administer and maximize the use of Room Master and office applications
- Ability to develop a budget and make sound decisions to ensure the hotel operates efficiently
- Experience in the Sales and Marketing of accommodation
- Strong Revenue Management skills
- Effective leadership, organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to train, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Ability to hold Resident Letting Agent licence
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is one of the market leaders in Vacation Ownership Development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly culture where we offer continued support towards career development and growth.