Reservation & Events Coordinator
What you’ll do
- Full Time position
- Great Company Benefits
- Development Opportunities
Ramada Resort Port Douglas is currently looking for an experienced customer obsessed individual to join the team as a Reservation and Events Coordinator.
ABOUT US AND OUR BENEFITS
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest Vacation Ownership and Exchange company. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
You can also look forward to great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, contribution towards private health insurance (upon successful completion of probation), training opportunities and a fantastic working environment!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operation of the reservations desk including greeting Owners and guests and providing information on local area attractions. You will also manage all groups and events enquiries including quotes and event orders.
Our successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Competent use of Siteminder and third party websites
- Competent in yield management (ability to maintain rates and occupancy and return to owners)
- Previous experience working with Wholesalers, allotments and contracts
- Ability to confidently schedule and coordinate Sales and Marketing including identifying target markets
- Genuine passion about customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- High level knowledge in use of Microsoft Office and Property Management software required (Hirum/Opera exp. preferred)
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including evenings and weekends