General Manager - Shoal Bay
What you’ll do
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional and memorable service to your guests?
- Believe that your team’s growth is paramount?
- Are you results driven, dynamic, and self-motivated?
- Would you like to join a company that offers an attractive salary plus great company benefits?
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Shoal Bay is a hidden holiday haven overlooking white sandy shores, pristine sparkling waters and stunning natural beauty.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated General Manager to lead the dedicated team in Shoal Bay. This role is a hands-on position ideal for a hospitality professional, who has proven operational knowledge and experience, as well as the ability to effectively interact with and service guests. Industry experience or exposure to Vacation Ownership would be highly regarded but not essential.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years hotel experience in a management position
- Degree qualified in related field
- Experience in strata title management and body corporates
- Ability to foster a Count On Me customer service attitude and culture
- Ability to administer and maximize the use of Room Master and office applications
- Ability to develop a budget and make sound decisions to ensure the hotel operates efficiently
- Experience in the Sales and Marketing of accommodation
- Strong Revenue Management skills
- Effective leadership, organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to train, coach, counsel and develop employees
- Ability to hold Resident Letting Agent licence
Who are we?
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is one of the market leaders in Vacation Ownership Development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly culture where we offer continued support towards career development and growth.