Discovery Program/ Exit Sales Representative - Seaside, OR
What you’ll do
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Discovery Program Sales Representative
This position is responsible for:
*Consistent and accurate sales presentations to Wyndham Vacation Ownership guests
*Achieve defined sales targets, and
*Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The primary purpose of this position is to sell the Wyndham trial program (Discovery); this allows the guest to experience Wyndham ownerhip on a trial basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned
- Effectively deliver required sales targets.
- Present Wyndham Vacation Ownership's Sales Process consistently and accurately.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Adhere to company and industry best practices.
- Keep current on sales information and materials.
- Keep current on and support the company's marketing strategies.
- Attend and actively participate in all sales and training meetings.
- Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually.
- Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Oregon Real Estate License (We can help direct a way to obtain)
- History of selling trial, discovery, experience or exit program in timeshare industry
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Problem solving - excellent verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude a must.
Experience in these positions/industries a plus: Realtor, loan agent, broker, real estate, mortgage broker, DRE, CAR, hotel, resort, hospitality, sales, retail, server, tourism, timeshare, outside sales, sales agent, account manager, auto, automobile, RV, jewelry, restaurant, actor, escrow, inside sales.