What you’ll do
Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Dialer Administrator in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Dialer Administrator is
responsible for developing and recommending call strategies, develop reporting
that provides analytical insight into collections dialer performance, and managing
the daily functions for the Wyndham Consumer Finance vendor hosted, predictive,
preview and unmanned dialer operations.
Key areas include the successful receipt of daily downloads from the
Computer Assisted Collections System (CACS), generating files for manual upload
to the dialer system for Shell, and creating calling campaigns while ensuring
compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. The Dialer Administrator is also responsible for
driving continuous improvement through proactive recommendations on daily
strategies and results, and works in close partnership with the Operations
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maximize outbound dialer efficiency (dials and
connects) per hour, while adhering to local, state and federal regulations
including building dialer filters ensuring that these goals are me
- Interact with call center management regarding
recommendations to ensure that dialing strategies are in-line with production
- Work with Operations team to regularly review
reports generated (daily, weekly or monthly) and obtain feedback from business
partners on improved or new reporting requests
- Lead and participate in ongoing communication
with the leadership team to develop effective vendor hosted, predictive,
preview and unmanned campaign strategies.
- Track and log all systems issue which affect
dialer outbound or inbound production and provide monthly reporting including
root cause of down time experienced
Knowledge and skills
- Bachelors or Higher Level Degree in Business, MIS, computer programming or other field of study reasonably applicable. Work experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, that promote open and trustworthy working relationships
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Demonstrated quantitative skills; detail oriented
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Must be customer-focused, service-oriented, and highly collaborative
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to understand and develop SQL queries required.
- MS Access preferred. Relational database experience preferred.
- BI/Reporting experience preferred
- 3 years predictive dialer experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and communicate results
- Minimum of 1 year consumer collection experience preferred
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.Benefits
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive compensation package, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on travel related items including vacation rentals & lodging, cruises, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham DestinationsPeople Make the DifferenceThe Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.