Community Marketing Agent
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
• Serves as the first point of contact and community brand ambassador in the Wyndham Destinations Sales Experience
• Greets, presents, and incentivizes potential clients to attend a sales preview of Wyndham Destination resorts
• Must be approachable and provide an impactful initial contact
• Pre-qualifies potential customers
• Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
• Responsible for the collection and delivery of any deposits made by the guest he/she personally invited
• Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
• All interactions are in person and do not include telemarketing
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
• Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
• Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
• Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
• 401K Matching
• Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
• 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
• Maintain production standards
• Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
• Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
*For more information, feel free to reach out to Bailey Clark at 210-240-2079 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Wyndham Destinations, we thrive on the diversity of our employees and celebrate the strength of our differences. Wyndham Destinations is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.